I posted the review of year 2018 and like I mentioned in the article, it was a year of change. For 2019, I have listed down few goals which I wanna achieve and sharing it here:
- Building Codeforgeek from Scratch and making it a platform.
- 50K views per day on Codeforgeek.
- Starting a podcast.
- Starting a course of video + text.
- Publish a paper on Distributed workflow architecture.
- Starting a weekly newsletter for the developer community.
- Self publish a book.
- Bike ride to the destination of more than 1000km.
- Ladakh bike trip.
- Visiting Istanbul (Turkey).
- Visiting Jerusalem (Palestine).
and few more goals but I am not yet comfortable publishing it online 😉 Let’s see how many goals I cross check this year.